Food Consumer Research and Sensory Testing, is about much more than the ‘What’
Food Consumer Research and Sensory Testing, is about much more than the ‘What’. The What may be product performance relative to the competition, existing or NPD samples: What packaging, branding or presentation is preferred by the consumer. What are the consumer’s key satisfaction or purchase criteria. What do consumers like or dislike about a product.
Getting to What is the easy bit! The Why and How are more difficult!
Why do consumers like (or dislike) a product? The taste, texture? Is it the packaging, branding or even the colours? Why means accurately interpreting consumer and sensory feedback and identifying ways products can be enhance, changed, improved and made more appealing.
What makes us different?
- Connecting: consumers – food manufacturers – suppliers – retailers (if possible can we have arrow flow from consumers to retailers and back)
- Customised Consumer plus Sensory Services
- Hand on Food Product Development experience
- Identifies the WHAT, WHY and HOW of consumers perceptions
- Online – In-House-In Home (HUT Home Usage Trial)
- Sensory Profiling: 80 Trained Sensory Panellists Nationally